Let's try and keep it simple
PickupPal is global—it works anywhere in the world!
Before we jump right into how it all works, here is a list of
resources to help you out in the process. We rank them according
to how much reading you have to do.
How it works
- A Passenger tells us where they want to go.
- Drivers tell us where they are going.
- We match up Passengers with Drivers who are going the same way.
- We inform Drivers of potential pickups. They can make an offer to the
Passenger based on how much they want to charge for a ride.
- We inform the Passenger that Drivers have offered rides. The Passenger
reviews the offers and chooses the driver with whom they want to ride based on
the price and their profile.
- From there, Drivers and Passengers chat back and forth in our message center
and work out the details.
- Passenger pays the Driver the agreed amount in cash (or
otherwise, if agreed upon) at the end of the ride.
- The Driver keeps the cash.
If you have more questions, you should check out the
section of our Members' Forum.